We all love voluminous lashes. And so our makeup seems incomplete without mascara. Different types of mascara are available in the market for achieving different kind of looks. Some are to curl the lashes whereas; some lengthen them while the other makes the lashes appear thicker. Transparent mascara is also available in the market to give a natural look to the lashes.
We apply mascara with the help of a spooley/ wand.
However, we should remember some points while using mascara.
- We should change the mascara after 3 months.
- The wand can be cleaned and used later for grooming eyebrows.
- We can remove waterproof mascara by using baby oil, petroleum jelly or by soaking cotton in baby shampoo. Be careful enough to keep your eye closed.
- It’s not necessary to use waterproof mascara all the time, its goes well during the summers.
- After doing the CTM at night before sleep, we can moisturize our lashes to prevent the fall out.
- Don’t rub your lashes vigorously, as it can result in fall out.
- Although, we love to have thicker lashes, we should avoid wearing mascara everyday as it may cause irritation or dry out the lashes.